Setting up your scooter only takes a few minutes once your package arrives.
- The handle grips will need to be screwed in - each side is marked appropriately.
- The handbrake will need to be tightened to the steering column. There is a small wrench included to do this.
- The tires should be topped off to the appropriate PSI. Pneumatic tires can loose pressure while in transit. For the best riding experience and to prevent flats - inflate between 50 - 60 PSI. A normal bike pump for schrader valves will work.
- To get started riding, fold up the scooter and lock it into place using the metal latch, and slide the plastic clip over top to secure it in place.
- The battery should come with a 60% charge, so you'll be ready for a test ride as soon as it's unboxed and set up.