Items-Frame, Handlebar, Stem, Front tube, Front fork, Hub
Warranty Coverage-6 months
Warranty Coverage Description- Natural deformation, fracture and other quality problems caused by poor manufacturing.
Items- Controller, Dashboard
Warranty Coverage-6 months
Warranty Coverage Description-Performance failure or quality problems and cannot be repaired caused by product factors
Items-IOT/RK box/AI box
Warranty Coverage-6 months
Warranty Coverage Description- Performance failure or quality problems due to product hardware and cannot be repaired (excludes information loss of SIM card built in IOT assembly/RK box or failure of intelligent service function due to non-renewal).
Items- Hub motor assembly
Warranty Coverage-6 months or 10000km whichever comes first
Warranty Coverage Description- Burnt coil, lack of phase, demagnetization, short circuit, open circuit, abnormal noise, lack of power, short mileage, damage to the wheel due to material reasons, deformation, fracture, etc.
Items- Lithium Battery
Warranty Coverage- 6 months or 500 charge cycles whichever comes first
Warranty Coverage Description- Short circuit, open circuit, reverse polarity, etc.; 500 times charge cycles less than 70% of the rated capacity.
a. The warranty period will be effective since the date that parts arrive in the port or pick up from Customer Location.
b. If the usage time exceeds the limited warranty period or driving mileage exceeds the limited warranty mileage, the vehicle warranty will be invalid.
c. If the usage time exceeds the limited warranty period or usage charge cycles exceed the limited warranty mileage, the battery warranty will be invalid.
d．For claim parts, the vehicle warranty time shall be followed without recalculation; For paid parts, the warranty rules follow.
Limited Warranty Exclusions
In the following situations, the warranty of sold products will be invalid, and the user will be required to pay for repairs and related services：
1. The warranty period has expired, no valid certificate, and malicious damage to the product serial number or vehicle's information labels, including but not limited to destruction, tampering, etc.
2. Vehicle damage caused by incorrect use, driving and adjustment which are not in accordance with the provisions of this product manual, product failure or damage caused by human factors such as crashes, using the vehicle beyond normal use conditions, such as failure or damage caused by overload, riding in inappropriate terrain such as riding on steps, and use the product in extreme sports, etc.
3. Repairing, modifying, disassembling, replacing the circuit components or circuit configuration, modifying, and destroying the whole or part of the vehicle which in normal use state, and using non-original components.
4. Vehicle damage caused by force majeure such as earthquake, typhoon, fire, flood, hail, etc.; vehicle damage caused by flooding, soaking, chemical corrosion, etc.
5. The battery has not been used and maintained properly; The battery is stored for more than a specified period: (fully charged battery: 1month in -20℃～+60℃ or 3 months in -20℃～+45℃); the battery loss or undervoltage cannot be repaired because of not being charge for too long.
6. After receiving the battery, the customer is recommended to inspect and charge the battery within 1 week. The fully charged battery can be stored for 6 months under normal room temperature.
7. Other failures or damages that are not caused by the product's own design, manufacturing, or 6.4.7. Samples and other vehicles or spare parts that are not included in the warranty in clear provisions (otherwise agreed, the contract shall be handled according to the agreed content);
8. Components not covered in the limited warranty are not guaranteed, such as kickstand, tire, brake shoes, hub motor covers, screws, nuts and other standard parts, decorative parts, wearing parts, discount and promotional items, and giveaways.
Supplier is not responsible for any claims relating the unsafe operation of the Products by Buyer’s end users, damage caused by or resulting from the failure of Buyer to store or maintain the Products when not in use and/or dispose of Products after their useful life in accordance with applicable laws and pursuant to the instructions provided by Supplier. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, ALL PRODUCTS, INCLUDING THE PRODUCT SOFTWARE AND ALL SPARE PARTS FOR PRODUCTS ARE DELIVERED “AS IS, WHERE IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. SUPPLIER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SPARE PARTS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR
NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, OR ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT, EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT ADDENDA, ANY WARRANTY PUBLISHED OR PROVIDED BY SUPPLIER OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, SPARE PARTS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT SIMILAR TO THE PRODUCT DOES NOT AND WILL NOT APPLY TO BUYER, ITS AFFILIATES, OR BUYER’S END USERS OF THE PRODUCTS. NO EMPLOYEE,
REPRESENTATIVE, OR AGENT OF SUPPLIER HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO BIND SUPPLIER TO ANY AFFIRMATION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
Limited to Buyer.
The warranties in this Agreement are personal to Buyer and its Affiliates and are not transferable other than to a permitted successor or assign of Buyer or its Affiliates. Buyer shall make no warranties or representations, either orally or in writing, to anyone on behalf of or in the name of Supplier. Except for the limited remedies provided in this Agreement, Buyer agrees that it alone shall be liable, to the exclusion of Supplier, for the breach of any warranties given by Buyer to its customers, end users or others regarding the Products.